I'm going to give it all back.

Have you ever been afraid to let someone come close to you, afraid someone will hurt you without even giving them a chance? Stop. I've done much thinking about the actions, the way I treat guys. With out even giving them a chance, I push almost all of them away. Why? Not ever guy is the same, so why do we treat everyone the same? I let one bad relationship effect all of my others. Second guessing everything, afraid to be committed to someone. We push away the people who care for us the most, the people that are worth fighting for. Why should they have to suffer from our past experiences? We all make mistakes, we all learn. We set huge walls right in front in front of us, some so big it's not even worth it to others to try to break it down. It's almost like we were tomatoes as a child. The slightest hit would have an effect on us. As we grow older, we turn into onions. Having layers upon layers, wall upon wall you have to break down just to get to know the real us.Show them the real you, don't hide behind all of these layers. It took me a while to realize this, but I'm glad I did. For once, I'm actually happy with someone, not having to worry over every little thing I do. Don't play these stupid mind games that we all do time to time. It's not worth the risk of loosing someone for. If someone makes you happy, do whatever you can to keep them in your life. If you don't knock down those walls, you'll never find true bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment