Rollercoaster of emotions

Don't you hate it when you have one thing rolling through your mind over & over, no matter how many times you try to stop thinking about it? How bad you want to spill your feelings to someone, but don't know how to say it? My head is overflowing. I feel like I'm going to burst. I'm so scared to say a few simple words. The past is dragging me back. The feeling that you might not feel the same way is eating me up inside. My heart is at the tip of your finger. I double check every move I make now. One more mistake and I know I'm out the door. Life would be so much easier if we could just put aside the hate. Put aside the things holding you back, those stupid thoughts in the back of your mind that appear at the worst moments. The mind is a complicated thing, What do you do when your brain won't cooperate with your mouth? Why are we afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment